At Home

Thursday, October 8, 2015
When I decided to take a break from my business a few years ago, I knew it wouldn't be forever. But I also didn't know when I would be able to start working again. I'm happy to say the time has come and my business is officially going to be open again!!  Over the next few months, I'll slowly be updating my portfolios, making a few changes to this blog, and resurrecting the ol' facebook page (which I haven't updated since 2012!). 

Since it is officially the season of Fall (even though it's still waaaay too hot here in Sacramento), family portraits are usually on people's minds...which means I'll be offering mini-sessions this year! In the next few days, I'll be posting more info on that, but feel free to email me if you want to get the details a little early. The date for the mini-sessions will be November 7th & 14th.

And finally, I wanted to share one of my favorite families that I photographed a few years ago in Sonoma. It's not everyday that a family invites you into their home and lets you photograph them in their day-to-day lives. I think there's a purpose for all the different styles of family photography, but hanging out with another family while they love each other, is probably my favorite. 










       












1 comment:

  1. Beautiful family and photos:) Congrats on jumping back in- excited to see what is in store for you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design