Hi, there!

Tuesday, October 6, 2015
It may be 8 months later, but I'm here, ready to start blogging again.

First things first, our baby girl is nearly 4 months old! After our last baby was a bit on the colic-y side, we're so grateful that she has an easy going temperament. If we're friends on Instagram, you've probably witnessed how pictures of her have been slowly overtaking my account. She is the best!

Annie's labor + delivery was definitely my favorite. Maybe one day I'll get it written out here, but the Cliff's notes version is I went into labor in the evening, got my epidural around midnight, and she was born around 5am. No complications! Having had both natural and medicated births, I'll be honest, I much prefer the medicated ones!  She was 9lb, 15oz, 21 inches long, and had a ton of black hair (still does!).

That's it for now....glad to have broken the awkward blog silence! I'll be back tomorrow to share a few small things about my blog and some photography related news! 






6 comments:

  1. Oh I love her! And, I'm SO glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ultimate Paracord Survival Kit Review

    The Tibetan Mastiff is an ancient breed dog that originated from the nomadic cultures of Tibet, Nepal, China and India. This is one of the breeds that is widely used by the local tribes of Himachal Pradesh China.

    http://binarymetabot.com/the-ultimate-paracord-survival-kit-review/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Fat Melter Review


    When I was a kid, computers were yet to infiltrate every aspect of our world and existence. For the most part I lived a binary free life, where the laws of nature alone were my guide to the possibilities my simple life held. Even my relationship with God was straightforward- he/she was a power, a being even, who could do all that lay beyond the remit of my humanity, whether it be creating rain or keeping track of a million and one lives and prayers in a single breath.

    http://togetherweearn.com/profiles/blogs/the-morning-fat-melter-system-review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for breaking blog silence and she is just a doll! Love these photos of her and excited about your news! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design