2015 Fall Mini Sessions

Thursday, October 15, 2015


It's been a few years since I've done Fall Mini-Sessions and I'm excited to be offering them this year! These 20 minute sessions are perfect for updating your yearly family photo, for Christmas Cards, or gifts for the upcoming holiday season.

 So here are the details:

1.) The sessions this year are $150 and include immediate family only. If you want to include extended family, just let me know and we can book 2 sessions back to back.

2.) You will receive 15-20 proofs from which you will select your 5 favorite digital images (a print release is also included so you can print and use them as you like). 

3.) This year, I'll only be offering mini-sessions in Sacramento and the location is near the Arden Park area (the look and feel of the location is like the first few photos below). 

4.) The sessions will be from 8:30-10:30 and then again from 2:30-4:30. 

5.) To book your spot, just send me an email (kelliseeley@gmail.com) with your time preference and date!  















1 comment:

  1. Thank you, I can many lessons from reading this post, I theresia Greetings from the blog admin Honorary , Thanks and greetings from Jakarta / Indonesia !

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design