41/52: Super Brief Update!

Sunday, October 19, 2014



IMG_2257-10-2 

I unintentionally took a little break from the internet these past few weeks. But then I missed it too much, and am back to my overly-addicted ways. 

We've been making attempts at adding a little fall decor to our home, complete with decorative gourds and pumpkin everything from Trader Joe's. I also hit a bit of a breaking point with all the clutter in our house and went on a major purge-sesh, filling bin after bin of old clothes and toys. The battle to simplify never ends.      

That's it for now. I'm off to get my adrenaline pumping with the latest episode of The Walking Dead, and work on some All Saints Day Costumes!   

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of dunking cookies into milk. Hope to see you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design