40/52: Library Cards

Tuesday, October 7, 2014
IMG_2088-14 IMG_2066-9
IMG_2082-12

I recently noticed that majority of my pictures for The 52 Project are taken in our home. Which is great and wonderful since that is where we spend much of our time, but we also go out quite a bit. I'm an extrovert, so I can only be home for so long. But here's the thing....it isn't easy to lug my camera around so I don't bring it out much in our day-to-day life. So that will be my challenge over the next few weeks, to make the effort to bring it along so I can document more of the things we do outside the home. 

We'll start with the library. We make at least one trip a week to the library because it's close by and it's free. Our local libraries also have great children's areas which is a bonus! And ever since they started making library cards to add to your key chain, I hardly lose our card anymore....another bonus!  

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!







3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, good point. Almost all of my 52 Project photos are taken at our home too! You've inspired me, I'm going to try and remember to take more photos out and about from now on as well! I love your black and white photos in the library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. libraries = the bestest place ever! My favorite memories from childhood are going to the library with my mom and siblings and coming out with armloads of books. :)
    xox
    giedre

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these photos! Wish we could get to our library more often its under construction!?? Once it's up and running again, there we shall be, hopefully at least once a week too! :) I loved going to the library when little. They were my little adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design