36/52: A Few Ramblings

Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Untitled Untitled Untitled

 Nothing too new to report around here, with the exception that I can barely breathe through my nose, have a sore throat, and can't stop sneezing. I don't think the multiple cups of coffee I'm drinking today are helping the ol' immune system, but the alternative is falling asleep while 2 wild little boys run around the house looking for trouble. So coffee, and blogging the mundane details of life, is what's happening around here on a Tuesday morning. Let me just wrap up this post, and mom-blog-it-out with a few quick deets on the kids. 

Riley: School has started off really well except she's struggling with her math homework. She's always done well in math, but now it's getting harder, and the frustration is causing a few tears in the evenings. The up-side is that it's good for us to work through the challenges together so she can see the importance of working hard. The down side is that math is my worst subject, and I have to fight the frustration too. I think I will always hate math word problems! 

Luke: I happened to have my camera when I caught him hiding underneath his bed, watching a movie on the kindle....which is not what he was suppose to be doing! I got a text from Ryan this morning asking if I purchased Toy Story on Amazon.....nope...but guess who did?!?! I don't know if he knew what he was doing, but anyways, he got in trouble (right after I snapped a picture, of course!).

Dominic: Finally, finally he is starting to play a little more independently and take regular naps! Only took 15 months, but I'm starting to feel a sense of routine coming back into our lives and a little less like a zombie. He's also starting to talk, and play games with the other kids, and it's just really cute.

5 comments:

  1. Okay, PLEASE move to NM and teach me your photography skills. That's all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww your kids are precious! And boo to math, it's my worst subject as well and I don't look forward to it when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL There's so much more potential for expensive oopsie moments with all the computers lying around. :p Good thing it was just a movie!
    xox
    giedre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, good point!! after the incident we learned how to put a password on the kindle :)

      Delete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design