34+35/52: Labor Day in La Honda

Thursday, September 4, 2014
Alright, here we go. Getting caught up at last on the 52 Week Project by combining the last 2 weeks in 1 post. I didn't manage to get any pictures during week 34 (we should all get at least 1 pass, right?), so our camping pictures (is it camping if you stay in a cabin? probably not?) are going to count for both weeks. I'll post more about our trip tomorrow, but we have the sweetest friends who invited us to their family cabins for the long weekend. It was a last minute trip and despite losing our car keys for a few hours on the day we were suppose to come home, the trip surprisingly went smoothly.  

Week 34
IMG_0133-114 IMG_0372-192 IMG_0095-102


Week 35
IMG_0388-199 IMG_0233-138 IMG_0406-207

"A portrait of my children, twice once a week, every week, in 2014"

6 comments:

  1. Love these two sets! So wonderfully summery and gorgeous :)
    xox
    giedre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww...thank you so much :) I always appreciate you stopping by my little blog too!

      Delete
  2. Love these captures! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! Your talent is too good for words, Kelli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Irene...totes making me blush :)

      Delete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design