30/52

Saturday, August 2, 2014



"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"

I was in Texas last weekend, and still haven't quite recovered. Piles and piles of laundry along with a lot of plain ole' disorganization have me feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment. While I was gone, Ryan managed to put together the crib, clean the garage, organize the backyard, and generally keep things sane at the Seeley Casita. I was home a mere 48 hours before there was banana smooshed all over the couch*, fed my kids dry cereal for dinner, and legos were everywhere, which then caused multiple foot injuries. 

Sooo.....I barely managed to take any pictures this week. At least none that accurately depict the Crazy that was these past few days. And you may already know if we're friends over here about my glasses being snapped in half or that time I thought I could make it just a few more miles, but ended up running out of gas in a parking lot. 

*And you want to know a little secret? I clone stamped (aka removed) the smooshed banana in the couch in this photo.     


5 comments:

  1. What beautiful portraits of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I lovelove that you cloned it out. I would have totally done the same. ;)
    xox
    giedre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I like the idea of being "real" with motherhood but I just couldn't let the squished banana stay in the the picture :)

      Delete
  3. Kelli, these photos are beautiful! I really want to try and capture moments like this! Capture them the way my mama heart sees them! Love yours! May email you soon for some tips! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design