A love for Coffee

Tuesday, July 22, 2014
My love for a cup of coffee knows no bounds. Tears of sadness and laughter have been shed over coffee dates, I've gathered with women around kitchen tables discussing politics and parenting over a pot of coffee, and relationships have been built and strengthened...all over a shared love for a Cup of Jo. A few weeks ago when I was having a rough day, a friend texted, "I'm bringing you an iced latte" and it was refreshment to my weary soul. Maybe that's a bit dramatic? But five years ago, having just moved to a new city, I didn't have a friend like that. I felt alone and isolated as a parent. Maybe, at least for me, it's a reminder that this journey has been made a little less lonely...and it often started over a cup of coffee. And that's why I love it.  


  









IMG_9566-101
IMG_9617-102

To see a few more favorites, visit this weeks 52 week Project here. 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful gift you have! Your photography is stunning.
    I agree on the coffee and the friendship, both such a joy!
    It was wonderful to meet you at Edel!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design