26/52: The halfway mark

Sunday, June 29, 2014
I can't believe I've been doing The 52 Week Project for half the year now! Usually I'm the type that starts a million projects and doesn't finish most of them...although we do still have another 6 months left so let's hope I can keep it up. I think my chances are good though because this has been the perfect creative outlet this past year. I love the challenge of picking just one photograph per child, and writing a few sentences about our week. It's not too overwhelming which is great in this current stage of life. 

On to the pictures...

Whenever things seem to be spiraling out of control at the homestead...you know, one too many tantrums, fighting siblings, and usually I haven't had any coffee or I'm barely out of my pajamas, I usually throw the kids in the car and go visit Ryan at work. His workplace is next to a lot of great spots for letting the kids burn off some energy, so last week I brought along my camera for some pictures. We're pretty fortunate to have that opportunity as not too many people can take time away during their jobs to visit with family. I'm very grateful he can usually take a 30 minute break to come join us. The kids love to climb trees and D likes to eat dirt so a fun time was had by all! 

IMG_1828-9 IMG_1823-2 IMG_1850-18

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design