24/52

Sunday, June 22, 2014
IMG_1693-1 IMG_1764-1-2 IMG_1730-1

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"

R: I was telling a friend the other day how she is starting to enter "into a new phase". Is this a normal thing for 3rd grade? She's asking more questions about Life, and starting to think deeper thoughts....and I guess, just seems so much older than last year.

L: This is one of the many weird expressions he makes pretty often.

D: I wanted to take a few photos of Dominic for his 1st birthday, but it was sort of a fail. He is the kind of baby where I find myself questioning whether or not he somehow snuck coffee in with his breakfast, which means photographing him requires a lot of energy. And I'm not exactly overflowing in the energy department, so out of 100 photos, I managed to get this 1 nice picture. 

The end.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design