22/52

Monday, June 16, 2014
IMG_1494-1 IMG_1640-1 IMG_1498-4

"A Portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"

Still slowly playing catch up...

Riley: Part of me feels a bit guilty posting this photo of her because she was having a rough day and did not want me to take her photo. The only reason I had my camera at the table in the first place, was because it was my birthday dinner. She doesn't cry very often, and I honestly can't remember why she was even crying (probably a fight she was having with Luke?). But in an effort to have this project represent day-to-day life, I'm adding it here.

Luke: Since I took this photo about 3 weeks ago, I don't remember much about what was happening. But as I look at this picture of him, the first thing that popped into my mind is how I never want to forget how much he dislikes wearing clothes. The first thing he asks me when we walk in the door from running errands is usually, "can I just wear my underwear?" and then it's usually, "can I have something to eat?" 

Dominic: This poor kid has no official baby book. So I've got to take a moment here to just document a few facts. He can say: uh oh, mama, dada, all done, ball (which was his first word), and meh (which means "milk"). That's it for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design