20/52

Sunday, May 18, 2014

IMG_1086-2

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"

Riley: Being silly. She is becoming more shy when we're out in public, but at home, she is a huge goof ball. 
Luke: One of my favorite images of him I've ever taken. His Peter Pan doll brings him so much security and it's really cute.
Dominic: His favorite place to be lately is eating at the table with the other two kids. He's not one to quietly observe what is going on around him...nope! He's super vocal and loves to shout and yell to let us all know he wants to be part of the conversation. He also makes a huge mess when he eats...but ya know, I kinda buy into the whole baby-led-weaning thing so we go with it.  

1 comment:

  1. I've got a glasses shot in my batch this week too - only my daughter has her first pair on for reading. She loves them. I really want Riley's glasses, though!!! x

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design