18/52

Thursday, May 8, 2014
web.week.17.r



"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014." 

Riley: Making a list of everyone who was coming to her reception after she made her First Communion. She's wearing my veil from when I was little. I really hope to share all the photos from this beautiful day but I chose this one for now because it's one of the only candid shots I took of her the whole day...she was so excited that our entire family was here to celebrate.

Luke: Pretty standard portrait which is kinda boring, I know...but his little smile, blue tie, and a fresh hair cut, speak to my heart. 

Dominic: I don't even know where to begin with this one....his crazy dirty shirt, frosting on his face, and that expression that says, "don't even think about taking this cake away from me!"...he's a wild one, this kid! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design