17/52

Thursday, May 8, 2014



"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"

Playing catch up with the 52 week project. Between losing my card reader (so I can download my photos), Spring Break, and having family in town for Riley's First Communion, it's been a crazy few weeks!  

These three photos of the kids were from our Spring Break. Usually, we try and take this time to go on a little vacation but we had too much going on this year so we stayed home and Ryan took off a few days to hang out with us. It was nice to have Riley home for the week, and it made me realize that there are some aspects of homeschooling I really miss. I like the slower paced days and I like the (mostly) positive influence she has on the little boys...and selfishly, it's nice to have an extra set of hands to hold the baby. So it was a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design