14/52

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"

Riley: I call Riley a "tinker" all the time (if you've seen the Tinkerbell movies, you'll know what I mean)...it perfectly describes her!  She is always making new things out of random things she finds, so in this photo, she was showing me how she made a mustache out of her cheese wrapper...pretty creative :)
Luke: He's finally on the mend and no longer sick...so happy to have him back to normal.
Dominic: However, now he is sick. He doesn't have a high fever like the other kids had, just a cold and I *think* he may have pink eye. It's hard to tell in this photo, but his eyes are puffy and red and if they aren't better by tomorrow, I'll have to take him to see the dr. He's cruising around all the furniture these days and I think he's about a month away from walking. Also, I originally didn't want to use this photo for this weeks collection because his saggy, dirty diaper bothers me....but I love the little expression on his face and he had a great time crawling around in the dirt and that's what I want to remember about the day I took this picture.  


2 comments:

  1. such beautiful portraits! i kind of like the saggy dirty diaper photo - not only is that sweet expression so precious, it is an honest portrait of toddler-hood.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design