7 Quick Takes

Saturday, March 1, 2014
This weeks (very random!) 7 Quick Takes are short and sweet....here we go! To see more, see the linkup at Jen's blog. 

1.) We've got big plans this weekend; Ryan and I are going out without kids!! Sure, it's to our parish's crab feed, but finally, a whole evening without any kids interrupting...cue a chorus of angels singing!  In the past year, I think we've been on 2 dates and only 1 of them was just the 2 of us. It's hard not having family close, and our long time sitter moved away a couple years ago. So I've been looking forward to the good ol' crab feed for weeks now and am thrilled it's finally here! 

2.) Here's Riley with Sr. Maria Kolbe and Sr. Maria Rosario (her teachers) after she received the Sacrament of First reconciliation! It was such a beautiful evening filled with so much joy.


3.) Luke is still going strong with his Peter Pan infatuation



4.) Best article I've read in a long time on Depression and Anxiety: 5 Things Christians Should Know About Depression and Anxiety.  

5.) Any Walking Dead fans out there?  I'm usually anxiously waiting for Sunday night to come so I can watch the latest episode, but I'm having trouble getting into this season. Is it just me? I watched the mid season premier but haven't been motivated to catch up...does it get better?!

6.) Dominic will turn 9 months old in about a week and I think he's finally adjusting to the world and discovering that it can be a pretty fun place! He's in a great stage...super playful and smiling a lot! 


week7-0344 

7.) The blogging challenge to post every day has been a lot harder than I thought it would be. Both of my boys were sick this week which left little time for blogging...but still, my brain felt like such mush at the end of the night and I could hardly put together a sentence. I also realized how self-conscious I am about things like grammar (seriously, is there a place online I can get some grammar help?) and just writing in general. I much prefer to tell stories in pictures! It's been fun though and I still have a lot of ideas of things I'd like to eventually share in this space....until then! 

Pax Christi, Kelli  

1 comment:

  1. I loved getting caught up on your blog. I can relate on the grammar and at night (when I blog) I can hardly put a sentence together too. However, I have found you to be a great writer. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design