10/52

Tuesday, March 11, 2014




"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014"

Riley: I played this game with her called. "let's see how long you can look at the camera with a straight face before I can make you laugh!" This is probably one of my favorite pictures of her throughout this whole series. It's authentically her. I love it! I told her a (imaginary) story about Ryan dancing in the street wearing a pink tutu, and had her laughing so hard. I was laughing too which is why this picture unintentionally ended up out of focus. 

Luke: This is an iPhone photo. I took several photos with my Canon but this iPhone photo ended up being my favorite photo of the week because it shows how much fun he had swigging from this tree.

Dominic: Another week I feel lost for words to describe just how cute he is...those little expressions he gives me, his little legs and feet...I can't get enough. He turns 9 months this week (and has 7 teeth...he got 5 all at once)     


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design