5/52

Thursday, February 6, 2014



"A portrait of my children once a week, every week, in 2014."

We had a really great week, which is why I'm behind on posting these photos. Better late than never, right? Whenever we travel out of town, it always takes me about a week before I get back to our routine of day-to-day life...the laundry alone kept me up way past by bedtime these last few nights. But I'm back and still feeling excited about and committed to this project, so here is week 5:

R:  In honor of the Feast day of Thomas Aquinas and to celebrate vocations, her school let the kids have free dress as long as they wore black and white...so here she is after school looking quite lady-like. 

L:  We took a trip to Lompoc (my hometown) to visit some good friends and we stayed with them at their Walnut Farm.  Luke had a great time climbing all the trees in the orchards!

D: This is the only photo I took of him all week!  But I love how he is holding onto his sister as we went to visit some of the animals on the farm.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design